We had the first kick-off meetings in Jena/Germany and meet us for the second time in Monasterio Bormida in the region of Piemont/Italy. Our 3rd meeting took place in Pecs/Hungary and during the last days of October 2014 we met in Corbera near Barcelona/Spain. The final meeting took place in Robin Hood's Bay in UK from 23rd to 25th of April 2015. Under "results" you can find information.
If you need more information don't hesitate to contact the coordinator of the project and administrator of the website:
Dieter.Schulze (a) inibia.eu
Roger.Schmidtchen (a) inibia.eu
You deal with the economic development, with tourism in your region, with requirements for vocational training as well as formal and informal learning methods for disadvantaged young people as skilled and unskilled unemployed, women and old people?
You have experiences that you want to share with us and exchange?
You want to be part of a network where we want to bring our experiences into public and share?
Your data will remain confidential and you can unsubscribe at any time from the network!
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. The project partners and the coordinator are responsible for all contents of this website.
Dieter Schulze/executive manager
Email: Dieter.Schulze (a) inibia.eu
Here you'll find step by step different results from our Partnership.
1. Special results from the partner countries
- Thematic routes in Hungary and comparison with the partner countries of the partnership
- Best-practise examples collected by INIBIA in English and German
- Best- practise in UK
- Best practise in Lithuania
- Best practise in
2. Surveys about the needs regarding rural tourism in the regions of the partner countries
3. Evaluation of the project. Here you find the overall evaluation of the project made by INIBIA
4. Pilot Workshops and their results in the different countries:
5. Summary of the answers regarding the questionnaires
6. Comparative report of best practises